nametag

nametag

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Week 27 Working Harder than Ever

"Be Ye Doers of the Word"


Okay well it's going to be a short email this week because very soon I'm headed to Angkor Wat for the day to see a wonder of the world (:

But anyways so yeah this week and last week I'd say have been full of miracles and some of the best weeks of my mission. Elder Mok and I are on fire! We are really amping up the stakes and giving it 200% We have started contacting over 100 people a week and started teaching over 20 new people! We have a bunch of baptisms coming up now and wow the Lord is really helping us! So many crazy situations where you can't deny that God is helping us every step of the way. And as the work is getting crazier so is everything around us. It is hotter than ever and then boom like a monsoon and crazy hard wind and it feels like I'm in "The Other Side of Heaven":P But when it's all said and done, it's some of the best experiences of my life. I'm sort of just getting lost up here in Siem Riep, never been busier but I love it all so much. That says a lot because if you know me well, I don't like work. But this work is important and crucial to the people of Cambodia. To the people I love. So I will continue serving them with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. Have a great week! Your favorite happy missionary,

Elder Nhem
Oh and I saw a spider bigger than my hand this week right next to my hand... yeah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment