nametag

nametag

Saturday, June 21, 2014

WEEK 31: FAITH & PRAYERS



Dearest Family & Friends,

This has been a turning point for Elder Phnom Penny.  Your fasting and prayers is much appreciated.  His continued health issues sent him back to the hospital/clinic I'm not really sure how he's being treated or with what medicine.  It truly is a mission of FAITH! I due know from a quick email from President Moon he is in bed and unable to proselyte, but did attend a zone conference.  Really no contact with Penny.  Then last night at 20:45 a quick email. "See ya in 17 months, love ya'all ;)"
YES he did put a winky face so your guess is as good as mine that he is doing better.  I think he was genuinely concerned he might have to come home.  His testimony is stronger than ever. Here is part of an email home last P day.

"When I was feeling more down then I ever could I did the only thing I could. I prayed. I prayed for a long time. And I realized and found something I've been searching for, for the past 19 years. I've been waiting all my life for what happened. I had a very personal and real witness of my Heavenly Father's presence. I've never felt more alone in my life than at the beginning of last week. When I prayed, I  wanted to know why I was alone when I was trying my hardest for Him. What followed next will never leave my memory. I felt Him. I felt His presence and love in a way I've been looking for all my life. I heard Him say, "I'm here." That is a moment I'll remember for the rest of my existence really. Before I believed, but now I know. He is there. He lives and He loves me." 

Looking forward to tomorrow evening.  Thank you for your continued love and support of my sweet missionary and my family.

Love to you all!
Julene

No comments:

Post a Comment