nametag

nametag

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Elder Nhems first week in the MTC




Elder Phnom Penny leaves for his mission in the Phnom Penh Cambodia Mission

November 19th Elder Nhem left Seattle and arrived in Provo where he will stay until January 30th, 2014



Dad and Elder Nhem saying goodbye at the airport.


Hey mom, I finally get to email! Man time is so long here in the MTC. It's felt like weeks. Dad would be so proud, I can say a prayer and bear my testimony in Khmer already! My testimony has grown sooooo much but also simplified incredibly!
 I got to teach my first investigator this week! It was crazy trying to teach someone that is fluent in Khmer and I teach with a very very very limited vocabulary. But I got by and we got to set up a second lesson and he prayed with his family. The second time we met him I knew a lot more Khmer. I got to share with him my testimony and when I said I want him to feel Heavenly Father's love for him the spirit was so strong and he told us he felt the love. It was incredible. The gift of tongues is a very powerful blessing and as I am obedient and working hard I know it'll keep working. Well my time is up so goodbye everyone I'll write more on Wednesday! Love yal
-Elder Nhem



No comments:

Post a Comment